Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Makes: 36 cupcakes
1 packet of cake mix (red velvet)
1 quart of softened ice cream (blue moon)
5 cups of marshmallow creme
Blue colored sugar
Blue, red, and white sprinkles
3 cups of heavy whipping cream
1. Follow the instructions on the cake mix packet to mix the batter.
2. Line a muffin pan with paper cups and fill them halfway with the batter.
3. Bake them for 11-14 minutes at 350⁰ You can also test them with a toothpick to see if they are baked.
4. Leave the cupcakes to cool for 10 minutes then move them to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Spread ice cream over the cupcakes quickly. If you are slow, it will start melting.
6. Freeze the cupcakes for about one hour.
7. Mix the marshmallow crème and heavy whipping cream in a large bowl. Beat until soft peaks form.
8. Pipe the mixture over the cupcakes. Add the colored sprinkles and sugar on top.
9. Put the cupcakes in the freezer and leave them for 4 hours.
10. When they become firm, remove them and serve.